Re: [OM] WordPress question

Subject: Re: [OM] WordPress question
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:46:38 +0100
I agree, Moose: the cost element is incidental, but it’s worth considering if
you have an iCloud account because it’s so much more expensive than Google
Photos.  That is, it’s worth considering that element if you have “scads of
unused web space” as I have as well.

It was probably me complaining about the forward and back in a gallery, perhaps
because the forward and back buttons don’t appear when viewing on a smaller
screen like my MacBook Air.  Now that I have a MacBook (Retina screen, loads
more dots) the problem doesn’t recur.

But then my showing of photos on the WordPress blog suffers from the problem
that you (and others) have highlighted – that the full-size image is not
available in a navigable form.  My solution will have to be to change the theme
to one that allows viewing larger images in line with the text.  I’m getting
there only slowly because life is busy at the moment.  It’s sufficient for me
that I have an incentive to take photos several times a week, different photos
from those that I have taken before for fear of boring the viewer.

The charcoal drawing (?) is interesting enough, but the leaf still strikes me
as excellent, Dalíesque, perhaps.

Chris