[OM] Blue in Gold

Subject: [OM] Blue in Gold
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:14:19 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Excellent.  I like III best as well.  When viewed at 100% might have used one
more  slice distally.

Agree in you other post about the lack of utility of the in cam stacking--8
slices is OK for most but end up with a jpeg.  I don't know if they updated the
firmware of late but it was also limited to 3 lenses at launch..  I think it
includes the 60 macro that you have.

  The 5T seems to  work admirably with that zoom.  I would be the 60macro would
outperform  that combo, but may not be a meaningful difference.

Your gear and techniques have evolved rapidly.  These are hand held brackets?
How do you like the PL 12-60 vs  Z. 12-100?  No sign of the UV issue?

Mike