[OM] OT: National Parks Senior Pass

Subject: [OM] OT: National Parks Senior Pass
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:20:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Thanks to a friend reminding me, I went and got my National Parks senior
pass this morning.  They're just $10 for now, but will soon cost $80.

     An additional benefit that I was not aware of is that it is a substitute
for the Tonto NF recreational pass.  That being the case, it may also be a
substitute for other federal lands usage fees.

     So, if you are eligible go get yours today.  They can be purchased at NF
regional offices as well as online.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson