Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/4/2017: a trip down memory lane

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/4/2017: a trip down memory lane
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:25:55 +0100
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Somewhat different from your usual offerings, Nathan, but all the better
for that, as you have given me - for one - a clear feeling for the
atmosphere of Brøndby Strand, as well as something of what it must mean for
you.

Piers

PS and you also gave me a chance to use the Nordic keyboard on my Android
:-)