[OM] Curiosity got additional links [was: OM List Gallery]

Subject: [OM] Curiosity got additional links [was: OM List Gallery]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:28:41 -0700
That was, well, weird. It wouldn't allow uploads, so I used the Google links.

Immediately, I get this, and now it does work, so more links:

Whole Squirrel. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21860>

Head Shot. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21862>

Re Accepted Moose
On 4/24/2017 8:15 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
OK, things should be back to semi-normal. You'll be able to upload
jpegs and a couple other image types (at the moment), but all the
other stuff, which I had wide-open are halted.

Do note that I've also implemented that horrible "find the text"
graphic dohicky on login.

At least none of are wholly blind. :-)