[OM] IMG: Baseball Card Through the Fence

Subject: [OM] IMG: Baseball Card Through the Fence
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 21:15:28 -0500
I sat through a tough game at the Little League park today. For starters, my gr-grandson woke up with a stiff neck. Then, the opposing team's lead-off man started things off with a home run, and, except for a brief rally, it just went downhill from there.

My son reminded me that their lead-off hitter was Jackson Sheffield, whose two older brothers are pitching in the minor leagues. Their father, has been their coach, and is still coaching this younger one. This one is an infielder, and swings a mean bat.

Just to get something worthwhile from the afternoon, I cropped out a through-the-fence baseball card. I'm sure some of you will see him in the majors some day.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170429-DSCF1884-2.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA