Re: [OM] Sears 55mm Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Sears 55mm Lens
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:57:26 -0500
Back in the day when Sears was really trying to make money with it'\s stores, they sold cameras of many formats with their own name on them. One was a rebadged version of the mamiya's knockoff of the spotmatic. Lenses were generally thought to be make by the same people that made other private brand lenses and even perhaps were rebadged Vivitars. The lenses were not in any way groundbreaking or spectacular, but were certainly competent, as were the bodies.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Trask