Re: [OM] A9 review--hoping the next model would have been OM A7R111

Subject: Re: [OM] A9 review--hoping the next model would have been OM A7R111
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 18:52:19 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<<I’m happy as a clam with my Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Thanks for commenting.  Yes, nice to be able to preprogram  alt lenses--not
sure one gets shooting aperture  in exif though.  I found the shutter  in
E-M1-11 a bit touchy in the store--saw that mentioned in some early reviews.  I
was told that might just be a
pre-production issue.  Do you notice any shutter issues?   I do appreciate the
5 axis stabilization which indeed was  especially remarkable with the  12-100
--works in all axes unlike sonny  (3 axes only) with alt lenses.  Axial
stability is still imp't for macro and not addressed by IS but still pretty
amazing to be able to handhold close to 1:1.   I am committed to obtaining
another
MFT body  but still want a new FF for other purposes.  Not sure can wait for
update to E-M511.  For very fast lenses, MFT still  usually demands rather big
and expensive lenses.

Mike