Re: [OM] 5£ notes

Subject: Re: [OM] 5£ notes
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 13:52:09 -0300
Many years ago now, my parents' former next door neighbours sent my wife and me a Royal Bank of Scotland £1 note with their residence circled on the image on the note's reverse side. "Exit Princes Street at the Royal Scottish Academy, make your way up the The Mound and look for the building in the circle" were the instructions. Piers will figure out where we were going !

jh