Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: from Copenhagen to Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: from Copenhagen to Alicante
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 19:12:12 +0100
Thanks for that medley of images, Nathan.  I like reading, as always, about
your parents and this time about the refugees again.  When I was on duty in
Incirlik, near Adana in Turkey, I met a large group of Palestinians who were
refugees there, living in derelict buildings.  We have to stop making whole
nations into refugees.

I don’t like the idea of the botellón!  There was one in Seville a few hundred
metres from where we were staying and I found the idea of crowds of kids making
such a dreadful mess abhorrent.

But your cloudy scenes looked good.

Chris