[OM] It works! [was And then . . . No free lunch [was Sometimes, Oly is

Subject: [OM] It works! [was And then . . . No free lunch [was Sometimes, Oly is cute . . .]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 22:19:34 -0700
I can confirm that the saving and loading of camera settings works.

It was a bit of a pain, as usual, matching all the settings on the firmware updated camera A to match B. From there, it was easy; use Updater to save settings, update camera B, load the settings into B, change the file naming that IDs for me which camera was used, and all is well, as far as I can see.

Updated Moose