Re: [OM] Friday Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday Flowers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 23:32:28 -0700
Always appreciate Friday flowers even if not taken on Fridays.  Seems you were
below sea level in the botanical gardens where you had a good number of nice
shots.

Well, Fudge! I put them in the wrong Gardens, S/B in Mendocino. I copied them there, will remove from Humboldt later. The Mendocino gardens are close to sea level, so it doesn't take much GPS error to make them appear submersive.

It is now hard to be sure how you shot them but likely the PL 100-400

If you have FXIF installed, it's easy to see the lens. 12-100 for the rhodo and 100-400 for the succulent. Basically, I could walk right up to the rhodo flowers, while the succulent could not be approached very close.

Aux. C-U lens is trickier. EXIF-GUI and PIE can show the focal distance. If near infinity on a close subject, C-U lens was used. Neither of these used one, although many shots in those couple of days did.

and stacked, would be my guess.

That's easy, in the file name. _A000352-63 means frames (10,000+) 352 through
363 were stacked, as was the rhodo, too.

Informational Moose