[OM] IMG: Support Group

Subject: [OM] IMG: Support Group
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 21:05:13 -0500
My son and his wife have four grandsons playing baseball on three teams in two towns. They do their best to make all of the games. The game I attended today had one team that is coached and sponsored by my oldest grandson, with two of his sons involved, and it has been a tough season. But, they won today, by one run, and were excited that he was taking them to the Dairy Queen afterwards.

In this sideline image, my grandson's wife is on the far end. She keeps the scoring book and records all of the action. Her mother is in black, out of sight. My daughter in law and son fill out the picture. ( This son did not inherit my hairline!)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170516-DSCF2049.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA