Re: [OM] OT: Now What??

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Now What??
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 05:31:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     That link is very useful.  I'll take care of these Win7 machines as I take
them to the coffee shop, and I'll look for a similar link for the WinXP
machines.

     If not for Avast, I never would have been able to repair my original Win7
machine.  Their boot time scan undid the problems that were created by the self
proclaimed computer expert.

     I'm not at all impressed with the Windows security stuff, though I do like
the Windows firewall that comes with Win7.  It totally blocks the cloudfront
nonsense that I've finally managed to block on WinXP.

     Earthlink is actually pretty good at filtering out serious malware.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson