[OM] OT: SHUDDER!!

Subject: [OM] OT: SHUDDER!!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 10:22:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     When I was living in France, the CIA did some strange experiments with LSD
and other interesting chemicals.  One of the facilities they used was a small
building in the middle of the road (possibly a former guardhouse) near where my
dad worked while we were stationed in Orleans with US Army HQ Europe.

     I just received a listing in French for a book that appears to be a
history of that event and period.  Anyone know any further details about this
book?

CIA, Vaccins, Médecine militaire expérimentale & Cristaux liquides
Serge Monast
From HADES éditions (Barcelone, ES, Spain)

Hades éditions, 2017, Couverture souple, 9791092128352, Expériences et drogues
testées par la CIA sous les projets Bluebird, Artichoke, Mk Ultra et Mk Delta,
vaccinations quasi-forcées par la propagande suivi d'épidémies en tout genre,
contrôle de la pensée et du comportement, technologies de...

Price: US$ 22.98

View All Details
<http://www.abebooks.com/CIA-Vaccins-M%C3%A9decine-militaire-exp%C3%A9rimentale-Cristaux/22417751713/bd?cm_ven=nl&cm_cat=trg&cm_pla=want_CM&cm_ite=txt>