Re: [OM] OT: SHUDDER!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: SHUDDER!!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 05:42:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Okay, I wasn't aware of who Serge Monast was.  The CIA experiments were
very real, and the revelation of them created quite a controversy.  I recall
being in a state of mild shock when a news special showed a photo of the stone
guard shack.

     The mailing list is from ABE (Automatic Book Exchange), where I have
various book wants listed.  This one arrived due to the word "cristaux" and
being in French.  I get these because I'm looking for an obscure text on
crystal filter design.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson