Re: [OM] OT: Life in Phoenix

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Life in Phoenix
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 01:18:03 +0930
On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 06:21:18AM -0700, Chris Trask wrote:
>      We had a really bizarre incident here this week.  A mentally dosturbed
> fellow armed himself to the teeth and snuk into the Comicon convention,
> intending to kill police and an actor from a children's movie:
>
> http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/update-armed-man-arrested-at-phx-comicon-after-struggling-with-police
>
>      It must be something in the water or air, or maybe the CIA is still
> experimenting with LSD dispersal.
>
> Chris

I think it's just his own chemical imbalance...  (actually, I should
say: I _hope_ it's just his own chemical imbalance...  a relative is
visiting Phoenix, he lands there today)

My darling bride had occasion to visit the hospital A&E this evening. We
had a bloke completely losing his sh*t (because the room had two
separately occupied pairs of policemen who all looked like high school
students to me :)  in it),  alternately reciting Henry Rollins lyrics
and trying to sound like the field radio traffic out of every VietNam
movie I've ever seen.

davidt