Re: [OM] Donald. (Duck)

Subject: Re: [OM] Donald. (Duck)
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 07:18:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Same here.  When I was last at Charles de Gaulle International there was a
trio of security personnel (2 men, 1 woman) with automatic weapons and wearing
the distinctive "lizard" caps.  I thought nothing of it, instead felt
reassured.  I felt the same when I was approached by a pair of security police
near Gare du Nord who asked to see my passport.  It's a concession you make for
being in an orderly society, and protesting is a very bad idea.

Chris