Re: [OM] Donald. (Duck)

Subject: Re: [OM] Donald. (Duck)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 17:47:53 +0200
Living in Switzerland I am used to seeing armed military (and their tanks etc..) especially at the strain stations on a Sunday, I have much the same sentiment as the other Europeans here, however that would probably change quickly change if they became as gung-ho as the police in America appear to be.