Re: [OM] Switzerland [was: Donald. (Duck)]

Subject: Re: [OM] Switzerland [was: Donald. (Duck)]
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 12:51:44 -0500
On a visit to London twenty or so years ago, I notice that virtually all the pubs in the city were festooned with huge banners advertising that they now have...Budweiser! I thought that it was perhaps an attempt by the government to offset the lack of restaurants serving traditional British food by promoting sad lifeless beer. But then I realized that it was on the front end of the craft brewing boom here and it was likely an attempt to boost sales. About the same time that AB began acquiring craft breweries.

-----Original Message----- From: Jan Steinman