[OM] IMG: A Few from Today

Subject: [OM] IMG: A Few from Today
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 17:27:51 -0500
As I was about to enter my back door, I noted that this wasp had recently set up housekeeping above the door, not a desirable situation. She was later dispatched.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170611-DSCF2468.JPG.html

I have noticed the bees, both carpenter bees and smaller honey bees, buzzing about the Nandina blooms. This one was so loaded with pollen that it looked as if the sacs were about to explode.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170611-DSCF2469.JPG.html

This afternoon I attended a birthday party for a 5-yr old gr-granddaughter, and had my camera ready. The hosts have a young Goldendoodle female that is very friendly. As my grandson's wife turned to pet the dog, she received an unexpected smooch from the pooch!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170611-DSCF2479.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA