Re: [OM] Syrian Children

Subject: Re: [OM] Syrian Children
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:50:02 +0800
I like "Sunday School Angels", the subject has beautiful tone and sharpness. "Puppet Show, Refugee Camp" captured a happy moment, great catch!

The background of both are having a little strong outline, looks like large radius USM (clarity?) was used. I could be wrong, may be it is the lens character, checking out the original camera JPEG will a hint.

"Nothing Else Matters" and "Guardian Angels" seem using too much shadow recovery, a little unnatural.

C.H.Ling