Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/6/2017: morning walk in Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/6/2017: morning walk in Brussels
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:00:31 +0100
You might have mentioned your love for Brussels once or twice, Nathan.

The shot of Place Sainte-Catherine looks lovely, although the tight car parking
looked almost impossible.  I had never heard of Lucky Luke, but I wandered over
to Wikipedia and found out a fair amount, including that René Goscinny wrote
for the cartoon for a while.

Chris