Re: [OM] Thoughts on locations

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on locations
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 02:02:07 -0700
On 6/15/2017 3:33 AM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
Yeah, "the best laid plans of mice and men, etc.", no point trying to
overanalyse/overplan, just live in the present and do what works for you
now.

Looking back at about 70 years of memories, largely at least partly faulty, I
imagine, I'd go further.

Another problem with analysis/planning for the future is failure of imagination. We're good at imagining the bad things that might happen. It's been my experience that I am not good at imagining the wonderful things that await. When I do imaging/fantasize about "great" futures, it always seems to focus on things that don't really bring happiness.

Man plans, God laughs. The good side is that the plans will turn corners
anyway. :-)

Pollyanna Moose