Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:41:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I decided to satisfy my three days of aggravation and bought it, using a
credit card instead of Paypal.  Turned out to be much easier, and I can do it
right here at home on dialup.  Paypal is so heavily overburdened with graphics
and other items from third parties that take forever to respond that their
server times out.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson