Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:02:04 -0400
Technology on the Dark Side. Lately, I've been getting calls on my cell
displaying local area numbers. I usually answer them because some of the groups
and organizations I use have multiple outgoing lines. But now more often than
not, it's one of the usual scam call suspects. Foul, I call. Then the other
day, I hit call back to satisfy myself by yelling st someone. And a nice
elderly woman answered. She had not called me. So now the miserable bastards
are using live numbers for their scams. Either that, or their random scam
number generator hit a live one. The lady was _most_ unhappy.

--Bob