Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:56:11 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Not much different from the scam emails I get that have my email address
as the sender's address.

     A couple of months ago I had someone calling my cell phone every hour.  I
ignored them, but finally picked up and told the caller that there would be
very specific dire consequences if he called me again.  He never called back.

     I sometimes have fun with telemarketers, especially women.  I remind them
that their lamppost is getting lonely.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson