Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 06:20:36 -0400
That's my general rule: if there isn't a name, I don't answer. Oddly, I have
one provider that has some weird blocking thing that shows up when the phone
rings. I answer it now because all the scammers are spoofing with fake numbers.

Got caught yesterday by a scammer because I was walking, with phone tucked away
in pocket and mostly inaccessible, so I answered using the switch on the
earbuds. It was Lisa from credit card services, the same asshole outfit that
told me to go fuck myself.

Your theory about your number dropping off because you are unresponsive has
merit. I'm trying to figure out why occasionally my phone offers me the
Accept/Decline option, but most of the time it's Answer/Send Message.

--Bob