Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Phlight Operations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Phlight Operations
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:35:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     It depends a lot on your physiology.  When I go hiking out in the low
desert between late fall and early spring, I can go for an entire day without
drinking any water.  But, I do take the mandatory 2 quarts with me.  Once,
however, I was deep into an area and found that I only had a pint with me, and
that conditioning paid off.

     And I once had to go for three days without food or water.  It was an
opportunity go go on a legitimate Native American fasting, and I wasn't going
to pass that up.  It was quite an experience.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson