[OM] Nathan's PAD 20/6/2017: more Brussels vignettes from today

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/6/2017: more Brussels vignettes from today
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 23:45:58 +0200
You may have seen some news about an incident at Brussels’ Gare Centrale this
evening, involving a guy with a bomb and some good soldiers who “neutralized”
him. Good. And I passed through that station earlier today. But the Brussels I
know is what I depict here.

This afternoon, after my meetings, I walked to Place Sainte-Catherine along
Boulevard Anspach. On the way, I caught this scene:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4qZ83g7/A

At Place Sainte-Catherine, I stopped at the Monk, one of my three favourite
watering holes in Brussels:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4X75kSf/A

A part, and only a small part, of the selection at the Monk:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tJsjg2V/A

And later in the day, I found the Holy Grail at Brasserie Merode near my
cousin’s house:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-h2j8KNF/A

If you don’t know what I am talking about in the last image, you are an infidel
and will go to hell where you will be forced to drink Pabst Blue Ribbon for all
eternity.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman