Re: [OM] [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2017: a panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2017: a panorama
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 20:02:57 -0300
I might have cropped the top 1/3rd or 2/5ths of the sky out of the original image and left your cropped-out right side area in place. That would have eliminated some, but not all, of the over-blue sky in the top left and top right hand corners.

Cropping the right side of the image looks to me to have intruded into the rule of thirds whereby the roadway now occupies the bottom right quadrant as compared to its placement in the middle third of the third row down. I did not find the bush like tree in the lower right hand corner of the original image to be a distraction. Indeed I found it to be an interesting detail as my eye followed the curvature of the road.

Perhaps you could upload a third image for viewing based on cropping the top 1/3rd or 2/5ths of the sky.

So much for personal aesthetics !

jh