Re: [OM] Now hold on a darn minute, here! [was IMGS: Color vs B&W]

Subject: Re: [OM] Now hold on a darn minute, here! [was IMGS: Color vs B&W]
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:00:24 +1000
Tina,

I'd agree in general that modifying a documentary image is not desirable,
however from an aesthetic point of view it makes your image stronger.

Check this article which relates to how cropped images were used by the
Australian government to distort the appearance of an incident (as well as
actually lying about the facts !):

https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/how-children-overboard-lie-developed

...Wayne