[OM] IMG: Brussels summer

Subject: [OM] IMG: Brussels summer
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:32:53 +0200
I was in Brussels twice this month. I usually stay in one of the hotels in the
EU quarter, but this time I ended up much closer to the centre, on Place
Rogier—the first time by choice as the event I was attending was held at an
adjacent hotel, and last week because all the hotels in the EU quarter were
full because of the summit. The other somewhat unusual feature of especially
last week’s visit was the warm weather and total absence of rain. So between
the changed location, the long days this time of year, and the good weather,
the galllery is somewhat larger than usual, but it also shows you different
parts of Brussels from what I usually show you, including part of the infamous
Molenbeek area, the big downtown boulevards, lots of new murals I discovered on
this trip, especially in the neighbourhood near Grand’ Place where the gay bars
are concentrated, etc. It is all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl_june2017/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman