[OM] OM10D

Subject: [OM] OM10D
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:49:38 +0100
Hi Guys,

My wife has been re-inspired to resume photography after she accompanied me
on a 1-week workshop in south-west France.  She's been using a Nikon D70
(from 2004) and says she wants a more modern DSLR - in particular with a
decent sized LCD to review her pictures. She's got 3 Nikon lenses but none
with VR.

She was assuming she'd stay with Nikon (3400 or 5600 - I use a 7000) but
I'm leaning towards advising her to look at the OMD 10 - if she can get on
with the EVF.  You'll probably point to a Fuji but they are getting
seriously more expensive.

Amazon uk has a package of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II body with 14-42
and 40-150 mm lenses.  I'm sure these are not top-notch lenses (apologies I
haven't followed the intricate discussions of all their pros and cons over
recent months/years!)  Do you think they're 'adequate'?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Jez