Re: [OM] OM10D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10D
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 08:21:36 +0200
My goddaughter went on a roadtrip across the US two years ago and, following
this list’s commendations, she bought an OMD10 and the tiny lenses.
Of course she’s young and will quickly adapt to any electronic device, even an
electric zoom :-)
I’ve seen some of her results on screen and I was stunned.
She printed a book of the trip and offered me a copy as a reward/thanks for my
advice and $$ contribution to the purchase.
Some landscapes she shot print excellently on A4 (letter size) pages.

Now some fujis are less limited in terms of iso, DR and shadow recovery, but
which lady would either notice or care so long as she gets results that please
their eye.

My advice, try to get her to the shops and manipulate the gear before buying
anything. Thus she’ll be able to decide if it clicks for her, or not, whatever
the brand.

Amities
Philippe