Re: [OM] OM10D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10D
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 09:06:15 +0100
I agree, Philippe.

It’s a pity that you don’t normally have time in a shop to fiddle with the
menus.  I found the GM5 that I tried for a few weeks to have menus that were
sufficiently different from my Fujis to make life difficult.  It might not have
been so had I started with the Lumix way of doing things.

And I left Oly digital because I didn’t really like the menus (nor the look of
the early E-PLs . . .).

Chris