Re: [OM] IMG: Brussels summer

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Brussels summer
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 12:56:25 +0200
Hi Nathan,

btw on the picture 36 it's "the Senne" and not "the Seine" you've probably been contaminated by "le professeur Tournesol" who always said "un peu plus à l'ouest" [ a little more to the west...] :)

as usual a very interesting tour...in which there is some " I love Brussels"...:)

thanks for all those nice slice of the city

regards

marc

bois-de-villers Belgium

Le 28/06/2017 à 08:55, Nathan Wajsman a écrit :
Just one more thing: in the interest of full disclosure, I made a captioning
error—the first, third and fourth image are not from Gare Centrale but from
Gare du Nord. Just in case I have really attentive viewers who know Brussels well :-)

I will correct the error in the next day or two.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain