Re: [OM] IMG: (East) Berlin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: (East) Berlin
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 14:00:02 +0200
Thanks Chris. One additional argument for visiting Berlin: for a tourist, it is
quite cheap for such a major metropolis. Eating and drinking out costs far less
in Berlin than it does in London, Paris or even Brussels or other big German
cities like Munich.

As for “Flucht in den Tod”, I have no idea why google translates “Flucht” as
“cursed”. It should be “escape”—Max and his partner committed suicide together.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain