[OM] Nathan's PAD 4/7/2017: the M8 gets taken for a spin on the beach

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 4/7/2017: the M8 gets taken for a spin on the beach
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 07:27:49 +0200
The other day we had a department meeting at the office, which we continued
with a drink at Moments on the beach in late afternoon. I had taken the Leica
M8, now 9 years old, because I wanted to shoot some IR pictures. But of course
it remains a perfectly good general use camera as long as the light is good. A
couple of informal portraits of my colleagues and and IR image follow.

Tamara:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-cQgzr7m/A

Carolina, animated as usual, talking to our new Danish colleague Bente:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-63Zf9wP/A

The beach promenade in IR:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Kpk4z86/A

The two portraits with a 1970s vintage 50mm Summilux, the IR with a more modern
Cosina/Voigtländer 28mm Ultron and Heliopan 695 filter.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain