Re: [OM] OT: A Close Call

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: A Close Call
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 06:22:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     You're probably right about that.  Even with three firewalls in my Win7
machines there's always the possibility that they can be compromised.

     The trouble is that wireless devices can be compromised almost anywhere.
Someone can intrude into your cell phone when you are out in public even if
you're not using it.

>I think, Chris, that Nathan might be referring to the fact that at home
>you would set the connection up properly to be more secure than at a
>public access point.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson