Re: [OM] death of a light meter

Subject: Re: [OM] death of a light meter
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:10:42 -0300

From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>

My backup to the Sekonic is the CdS Gossen Luna Pro that I bought used when I was in
high school. It still has the original battery, and STILL WORKS after 45 years!
It’s good to EV -4 @ ASA 100, and the current evilBay price is about a third of
what I paid in 1972. And it does incident marvellously. (But the touch screen appears
to be broken. :-)

http://www.jollinger.com/photo/meters/meters/gossen_lunapro.html

Now there is a stroke of good luck !

See the Lunasix 3 ? The upside, I have one long unused. The downside is that it took two of my remaining V625PX 1.35v mercury Varta batteries. The last one is for my M3's MR meter.

Saved for the moment with a make do meter :-) It does incident light and doesn't have a touch screen.

jh