Re: [OM] IMG: Vienna's Judenplatz

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Vienna's Judenplatz
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 07:02:51 +0200
Just to add to Peter’s excellent depiction of the memorial, when I was in
Vienna in November 2015, I stayed in a hotel a few hundred meters from the
square from which 10,000 Jews were deported to the camps:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/vienna2015/content/20151104-_DSF8322_large.html

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman