Re: [OM] OT: Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Browsers
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:37:51 +0100
Chris

IE was bad from the day it was born and helped to make Internet browsing more
difficult.  On the other hand, Safari is sometimes not up to the job for some
pages, probably because of IE.  So I have Firefox, Chrome, Aviator and Cliqz on
my computers all as an alternative to Safari.

And each of them has Startpage or DuckDuckGo as the default search engine.

Chris