Re: [OM] film in cold storage

Subject: Re: [OM] film in cold storage
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:05:06 -0500
It makes me smile when I see this, as when I was shooting professionally, I routinely shot CPS a stop to a stop and a half over, and VPS 3/4 to a full stop over, and got superb results. I remained convinced that Kodak had trouble developing color films that met the desired speed in non-portrait settings and just sold what they made with an unrealistic speed on the box.

But I didn't have those problems with Fuji and Agfa. always liked Fuji, and Agfa Ultra.

-----Original Message----- From: Piers Hemy