[OM] [On-topic!] OMD-EM10MkII : raw conversion

Subject: [OM] [On-topic!] OMD-EM10MkII : raw conversion
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:00:57 +0100
OK, so I did it and ordered the camera and 2-lens kit for my wife.  And the
JJC auto lens cap.

It's back-ordered (with a rebate) so it probably won't arrive in time for
her birthday - too bad...

But in anticipation I need to prepare her laptop.
As a regular person (i.e. not a pixel-peeping fusspot) if she does the raw
conversion in Lightroom instead of Viewer3 is it likely she'll notice any
difference?  (The ability to see her Nikon pictures and new Oly pictures in
the same application will be a distinct advantage.)

Thanks for advice,
Cheers
jez