[OM] IMG: Salzburg scenes and music

Subject: [OM] IMG: Salzburg scenes and music
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:08:25 -0700
Kyle Cassidy says: “Photographing in exotic locales does not make you a great street photographer – it makes you a tourist.” OK, I'm a tourist. But you can look at my pictures anyway. So, continuing my Salzburg saga:

View to the northeast from the fortress.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36035886096/in/dateposted-public/>

View to the north, with the Kapitalplatz and cathedral below:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36035886626/in/dateposted-public/>

"Look over there!"
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35686777490/in/dateposted-public/>

Five paths:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36035886586/in/dateposted-public/>

Residenzplatz:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35686777220/in/dateposted-public/>

Posthorn on a mailbox. It's the original "you've got mail" alert, and still the symbol of the postal service in many European countries.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36035886336/in/dateposted-public/>

And finally, three shots of student performers at a concert in the Mozarteum, one of the most famous conservatories in the world. The audience consisted of two teachers, the occasional friend or relative who came for one piece and then left--and us. We happily stayed for the entire 3 and 1/4 hours, and heard some magnificent performances of some great music. The "kids" applauded *us* in the hallway when we left.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35686777170/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35686777060/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35686776720/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy!