Re: [OM] What do you think of slingbags?

Subject: Re: [OM] What do you think of slingbags?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:45:36 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Jan writes:
<<Y’know, I’ve never felt comfortable with anything but a waist bag for active
<<<shooting.

I see your point and have the same thought. Marnie has assiduously attempted to
de-geek her endocrinologist husband for quite a few years with modest success
at best.
Moose had something similar at one point and was able to pull it off in style,
but few others can hope to do so. Marnie might veto that on our trips  together
but would be OK
for my other jaunts chasing critters or what not.  Probably can fit MFT mostly
in my photo vest except the 100-400.  Then there is the OM kit and FF digital.
I had better get cracking figuring this out.
Marnie has a very aesthetic pack already but not sure it is quite right for the
next trip either.  Sometimes the kits drive the bag or the bag drives the kits.
If I can bring yet another doo-dad because there is room, it usually gets
thrown in---"just in case."  Hmmm, now where is that Mirex tilt-shift adapter?

Have got to get a brand new bag, Mike