[OM] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends

Subject: [OM] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:15:49 -0700
I previously posted a "street shot" of some high-spirited young Austrian women enjoying themselves during a bachelorette party weekend in Cesky Krumlov.

Once I was detected, I interacted with them, and eventually took a golden-hour group shot.

I emailed the pictures to the bride-to-be. I haven't heard back from her, which is almost always the case with people I photograph while traveling. Not sure why that is. But I still feel good about giving her and her friends a high-quality memento of their joyous occasion.