[OM] IMG: Prague, Buskers, Smetena and Rudolfinum

Subject: [OM] IMG: Prague, Buskers, Smetena and Rudolfinum
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 01:53:01 -0700
On our first evening and day in Prague, the weather was iffy, but there was plenty going on.

The De Facto String Quartet busks. They were playing rock and pop tunes arranged for quartet in front of the Municipal House, and they were good!
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35545332394/in/dateposted-public/>

They got up close and personal with this redhead:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36380787855/in/dateposted-public/>

It rained, so we took a tour of the Municipal House. This is Smetena Hall, one of the city's major concert halls.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35545332194/in/dateposted-public/>

Obligatory tourist snap of yours truly with Dvorak's statue. This is in front of the Rudolfinum, home of the Czech Philharmonic. Photo by Katya.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35545332144/in/dateposted-public/>

Another view from the front steps of the Rudolfinum, juxtaposing statues, a one of Prague's multi-spired church, and the clearing late afternoon sky.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/35545331944/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy,
--Peter