Re: [OM] IMG: More from Cesky Krumlov

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More from Cesky Krumlov
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 01:29:02 -0700
Symphony musicians have been known to call it "The Mildew" for just that reason.  It's
become what I call "Top 40 Classical." Still, when we were in the shuttle van driving
along the river to Cesky Krumlov, I must admit to humming the tune to myself.

--Peter

Ugh! Moldau! The classical station plays that piece by Smetana almost daily. I used to like it, but that much repetition makes me want to avoid it. You would think that with 500 years of literature they wouldn't need to repeat that and other pieces daily or more.

Vltava (Moldau) River scene:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36303141005/in/dateposted-public/>

Chris